Protect Your Identity with Harp Password
One of the best ways to protect against identity theft is to use strong
passwords for all your logins. Strong passwords are passwords that
are hard for others to guess. The strongest passwords are randomly generated
combinations of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and
symbols. An example of a strong password is
It is difficult to create and memorize strong passwords. As a result, many people use names or words or dates that are easy for them to memorize. Unfortunately, these types of passwords are subject to being cracked.
It is also common for people to use the same password for every login. This is risky because if someone finds out your password on one login, then they have your password for all your logins.
The solution to protecting your identity by using strong passwords is Harp Password, a Windows password manager program. With Harp Password you can:
- Automatically generate strong passwords
- Securely store all your passwords on your computer
- Automatically sync Harp Password on all your computers with Dropbox
- Use a different password for each Web site or program
- Use the passwords on any browser or software
- Securely store any sensitive information on your computer
- Never forget another password
Don't wait to protect your identity. Download Harp Password today!
Order details: Buy one user license of Harp Password for $9.95 and you can download and use it on up to three Windows computers.